MAKE A STATEMENT
Surprise yourself, and everyone else. Be bold and become the envy of all those left behind.
Discover refined styling, comfort and a newly appointed interior in the first-ever seven-passenger RX 350L. Additional third-row comforts include power-folding seats and dedicated climate control.14
Introducing the first-ever three-row RX 450hL. This powerful self-charging hybrid electric system delivers the same uncompromised styling and instant torque you’d expect, now with even more space for the unexpected.14
The dynamic RX 300 delivers silky smooth performance courtesy of a sequential automatic transmission and a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine.
The RX 350 blends raw power and refinement as only Lexus can with a highly intelligent 3.5 litre V6 capable of producing 221kW with 370Nm of torque from a low 4600-4700 rpm.
The RX 450h self-charging hybrid electric system offers a highly innovative combination of both performance and economy, with a 3.5 litre V6 Petrol engine working in concert with electric motors, delivering a surprising 230kW smoothly via a Continuously Variable Transmission.
When it comes to airbags the more of them the better, so your RX offers 10 SRS airbags for coverage of driver and passengers alike.
Utilising both a radar and a camera, the Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS)¹⁹ found on all RX models and grades takes action whenever it perceives a possible impending collision.
A Reversing Camera³, standard in the RX, offers visibility when reversing, with a next generation camera offering simple images.
The strikingly designed RX seamlessly blends refined luxury, intelligent safety and pulse-racing performance.
You may be too far away from a dealer, or you have entered a place we can't find a location for. Try somewhere closer to your nearest capital city.
ALL FEATURES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS
1) Fuel consumption will vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle conditions and options/accessories. Source of fuel consumption data: ADR 81/02 combined (L/100km).
2) Radar Active Cruise Control (RACC) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
3) Reversing Camera/Rear Guide Assist (RGA) is designed as a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for skilled driving (and/or safe parking practices). The area into which the vehicle is to be driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
4) Digital radio station coverage dependent on vehicle location.
5) The Bluetooth® word mark is owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not all devices are compatible and functionality varies depending on the device.
6) Lexus Enform is available on certain vehicle models and grades only. Lexus Enform is free for the duration of your new car warranty. Enform services rely on data from the driver's compatible mobile phone and information provided by third parties. Availability is dependent on a number of factors, including the availability of third party information, mobile service, sufficient mobile data allowance and GPS satellite signal reception. Mobile usage is at the user's cost. Lexus Australia reserves the right to add, remove or modify applications. Further information is provided at www.lexus.com.au/enform.
7) Current navigation mapping database encompasses major capital and primary national road networks as well as offering some coverage in regional areas.
8) Clearance & / or Reversing Sonar / Driver Fatigue Monitor / Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) / Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) / Lane Departure Warning (LDW) / Lane Departure Warning+ (LDW+) / Lane Keep Assist (LKA) / Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) / Brake Assist are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. The area into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored by the driver.
9) Automatic High Beam (AHB) / Adaptive High-beam System (AHS) / Hill-start Assist Control (HAC) are driver assist devices only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
10) Only Qi-supported devices are compatible. Refer to your device manufacturer to determine your device's compatibility. Some devices may require the purchase of a Qi-supported accessory to enable wireless charging.
11) SUNA™ GPS Traffic Updates are only available in metropolitan Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney; it operates from information provided by Intelematics Australia and may not cover all road incidents and congestion. See sunatraffic.com.au for details.
12) Not all devices will be compatible and functionality will vary depending on the device.
13) Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
14) Crawl Control [with Turn Assist] is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
15) Towing capacity is subject to regulatory requirements, towbar and vehicle design and towing equipment limitations.
16) Self-restoring paint contains an outer coating with elastic qualities capable of restoring superficial scratches only.
17) Emissions vary depending on driving conditions / style, vehicle conditions and options / accessories.
18) Multi-Terrain Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle, it is a driver assist device only and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Areas into which the vehicle is driven must be visually monitored.
19) Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS) is a driver assist technology and should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver should continue to monitor the road.
20) Pre-Collision Safety system (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection is a driver assist feature only and not a substitute for safe driving practices. Driver remains responsible at all times for safe driving. Pedestrians may not be detected in certain conditions including low and harsh light, where partially obstructed from view, where clothing or movement obscures or effects body contours, persons under 1 metre or over 2 metres tall and where carrying or pushing large objects.
^Recommended driveaway price (RDP) shown includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty, Luxury Car Tax (LCT). Metallic/Premium paint at additional cost. Please note actual driveaway price may differ based on your delivery location, applicable statutory charges/taxes and CTP requirements etc. in your state/territory. Speak to your dealer to confirm the price specific to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Lexus Australia has used its best endeavours to ensure this material is accurate at the time of publishing. However, all information must be confirmed with your Lexus dealer at the time of ordering, as specifications and details will change over time. Colours displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours.
Lexus Australia reserves the right to vary and discontinue the current interior and exterior colours, trims and colour/trim/model combinations. Colours and trims displayed here are a guide only and may vary from actual colours due to printing/display process.
To the extent permitted by law, Lexus Australia will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of reliance on the information and photos contained in this material.